Palliative Care Nursing. Marianne LaPorte Matzo. Mechanisms and Management of Pain for the Physical Therapist. Kathleen A. John R. Behavioral Emergencies for the Emergency Physician. Lara G. Ghazi Asaad. Manual of Psychiatric Care for the Medically Ill. Antoinette Ambrosino Wyszynski. Psychosomatic Medicine. James J. John Duffy.
Louis Calder Memorial Library - E-Books
Casebook of Psychosomatic Medicine. James A. Functional Symptoms in Pediatric Disease. Ran D.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
Alzheimer's Disease and Other Dementias. Textbook of Pediatric Psychosomatic Medicine. Richard J. Psychosomatic Disorders. Master the Wards: Psychiatry Flashcards. Niket Sonpal. Neuropsychiatric Guide to Modern Everyday Psychiat. Michael Alan Taylor. Depression in Medical Illness. Arthur J. Rehabilitation in Movement Disorders. Robert Iansek. Functional Respiratory Disorders. Ran D Anbar. Psychiatry Board Review. Rajesh Tampi. Psychosocial Treatment for Medical Conditions. Leon A. Nisha Dogra. Ilene Robeck. Alcohol Abuse and Liver Disease. James Neuberger.
- Read e-book Handbook of Emergency Psychiatry E-Book.
- Theoretical Possibility of Reconstructing Economics, Making both our Economy and Biosphere Sustainable.
- The Knowledge Web: From Electronic Agents to Stonehenge and Back -- A.
- Leviathan (Fist of Light Series Book 2);
- Louis Calder Memorial Library - E-Books.
Clinical Manual of Pediatric Psychosomatic Medicine. Neurodegenerative Disorders. Orla Hardiman. Psychiatry Bullets. Mimi W. Clinician's Manual on Migraine. Todd A Smitherman. Bradley Vaughn. Handbook of Pain and Palliative Care. Rhonda J. Handbook of Medical Neuropsychology.
- Handbook of Medicine in Psychiatry, Second Edition.
- Recommended For You.
- Forced by the Forest Spirits (Monster Menage, Fantasy Erotica) (A Girl in Monster World Book 1).
- The Entrepreneurs Information Sourcebook: Charting the Path to Small Business Success, 2nd Edition: Charting the Path to Small Business Success;
- Handbook of Emergency Psychiatry for Clinical Administrators: 1st Edition (e-Book) - Routledge;
Carol L. Martin Reite. Lippincott's Primary Care Psychiatry. Robert M. White Matter Dementia.
Christopher M. Miguel A. How to write a great review.
All Pages Books Journals. Paperback ISBN: Imprint: Mosby. Published Date: 1st March Page Count: Free Shipping Free global shipping No minimum order. The Suicidal Patient 2. The Severely Depressed Patient 3.
The Violent Patient 4. The Acutely Anxious Patient 5. Mania 6. The Delirious Patient 7.
Psychiatric Assessment 8. Geriatric Emergencies 9. Organizes information by patient presentation to help you distinguish among conditions that present with similar symptoms. Discusses medical conditions presenting with psychiatric symptoms, where appropriate. Uses acronyms and memory aids to enhance recall of information in moments of crisis. Features a chapter discussing the psychiatric effects of bioterrorism. Offers an Improved Suicide Risk Scale with criteria on impulsivity, plan, and lethal level of attempt.